Followers

Sunday, July 22, 2012

6 Months In!


6 months in and a smile for you :)

My my my. 22 weeks finally. Only three left to go, sheesh. It's going by fast, yet it's not going by fast.

I was a bit worried that I hadn't felt Sariah kick as much she usually does, but then I remembered now is where babies enter a sleep cycle, so she's probably snoozing in right now. She definitely makes up for it when I'm going to sleep! I probably spend an hour just laying there trying to get used to those thumps.

Also think I'm not really friends with milk anymore...it just suddenly decided it didn't like me -_-

I actually had my scan last week but didn't get a chance to post it yet. I went in for the anatomy scan and of course Riah charmed the UT...again. She's so crazy, that's why I love her :D

To the people where I live, who think I shouldn't have my daughter this one's for you :

Image

She seems pretty happy don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment