Followers

Sunday, July 22, 2012

4 months in!


4 months in - second trimester today!- flutters :)


14 weeks today eek! Which means I'm into my second trimester officially. Jeez, it seems now it's going by pretty fast :S never the less, it's a moment to celebrate! I'm just honestly glad I'm not sick anymore and able to enjoy my favorite foods...for now...knock on wood.

I think I'm getting huge! Well it just seems like at times I grow an inch or so, but I think it's in my head o_O ehh, we'll see how huge I get in the next couples months :P

I also thought I felt a flutter! It wasn't a kick obviously, but it felt as if someone just swiped their hand across my stomach. I was discussing this with a couple other people and even though it varies, it's possible to feel small flutters here and there, but maybe it's just gas (; I don't know, but it feels a bit strange sometimes.

All in all I'm feeling pretty snazzy so far and I'm hoping I can remain this peaceful for just a bit longer before I start really showing and what not. I haven't felt this good in a while, I won't lie.

This may be a TMI, but my "girls" are also looking good still :P you may or may not know what it's like to be head council of the itty bitty titty committee, just saying.

Well, I guess that's all that's happening at the moment. On the bright side, my bf took me out to lunch to celebrate today, it was fun, even thought I almost had a heart attack because he almost hit a cat :( but luckily the cat made it across the street safely and we didn't crash :S damn cats always dashing in the middle of road I'll tell you what.

Okay, I think that's enough. Friday is the big day I find out what the gender is! I'm not going to say what I'm hoping for, because every time I express my expectations, I always get something different :P but we'll see if I'm team blue or team pink.

Watch me balloon :

No comments:

Post a Comment