Followers

Sunday, July 22, 2012

1 Month In!

Well,

I didn't picture it happening so soon, but I got the biggest frigging shock of my life yesterday. I don't know what to make of it, rather it hasn't sunk in yet, but there's a part of me deep down that's bouncing around. I think I'm gonna burst. I'm feeling scared, yet deliriously happy. I can't even describe how shocked I am, but I'm also feeling pretty blessed. I just hope things work out the way I had pictured. The future seems so scary sometimes doesn't it? Either way, I'm sure I'll be fine :D I feel a little strange talking about this, but I'm so happy for once I felt the need to share.

Around November I'll be expecting a baby.

Sweet cheese, I can't even...wow. I'm just afraid I'm gonna hear all that 'you're too young' stuff, but ya know I come from a great family and I busted my arse through school with exceptional grades. I really try my hardest at every thing I do and I've never been the type of kid that's gotten in trouble. I know it's going to be a long road ahead, but things happen and you just have to adjust accordingly. I know I'm a strong person and I know I'll love my child more than anything. :)

I'm just happy I have the support of family and especially the father of my potential child. No matter how this happened and even if it was unexpected, it's the greatest gift I'll ever receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment