Followers

Sunday, July 22, 2012

3 Months In!


3 Months In - Peanut makes its debut! I miss my coffee

Warning : some TMI's taking place.

Hey look my fetus can do a magic trick, like appear! I swear I woke up one morning and it was like BAM! BELLY! Well not exactly, but still. I guess it's official this baby is here to stay and thriving at that :)

On a bad note : my cravings are killing me :/ I seriously don't know what else I'll find tasty when in actuality, it's disgusting. I mean, do you find pickles and peanut butter delicious? CAUSE I DO. Like for reals, it's good >.<

Oh yeah, I also pee constantly! This isn't very fun when it happens at work, nor the fact that I work at Starbucks, and I MISS MY COFFEE! I feel like a crack head being tempted all the dang time cause it's smell is just so intoxicating.

And last but not least : night time sickness! Not only do I get sick in the morning, but I deal with it at night too :/ I'm almost afraid of the night now. Sheesh kid, take it easy on me will ya?

On a good note : I'm finding out the gender in more or less 3 weeks! I'm just an incredibly impatient person, nor do I want to wait until the very end to figure out if it's a ding dong or a hoo hoo inside me.

I have a feeling it may be a boy though (;

No comments:

Post a Comment